Looking for a good start of your career? An opportunity has arisen to join the team of master data manage-ment professionals. We are looking for ambitious people who want to develop themselves in area of SAP and Master Data.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Master Data Trainee, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandi-navian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
If you find yourself passionate about digging into processes and interested in picking up a career in internati-onal environment, then you’ve came to the right place!
Specifically, you will:
- Create and maintain material master data in SAP,
- Create and maintain vendors and customer master data, hierarchies and other relevant master data objects,
- Actively support business within other areas by running ad hoc reports and analysis (e.g. systems alignment reports, customer services data,
- Participate in other global processes by supporting daily business activities.
Your job will also involve running regular Internal Controls procedures, analyse and report their accuracy, as well as analysing business requests and updating data accordingly to global standards to secure operational readiness on local sites and continuity of processes. On top of that you will actively participate in securing high quality level of performed processes KPIs to meet and exceed agreed SLAs.
Who are you?
- Creative with a great sense of team spirit,
- Capable to build positive relationship,
- Customer service oriented,
- Have an interest in Master Data, IT and New Technologies in general,
- Have processes improvements’ focus,
- Have a passion for smart solutions that adds value.
What do we offer?
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Relocation package
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Fruit Wednesdays
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Events, integration, like Summer or Xmas Party Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Please apply via below link.
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.