This is your opportunity to join global organisation and shape the way we work with information security risk. In this role you would develop and support implementation of internal control framework, identify information security risks through assessments and monitor progress and effectiveness of remediation efforts.
Define IT Control requirements and follow-up on compliance
As our new IT Controls and Compliance Manager, you would be responsible for development and maintenance of the information security policies and standards followed by Information- and Cyber Security awareness training and evaluation campaign.
You will actively manage Segregation of Duties (SoD) conflicts in SAP, developing corresponding SoD ruleset and working with IT and business management to remediate SoD conflicts.You will also secure the implementation of Arla’s data protection compliance programme with IT management as well as key vendors and ensure that effective monitoring is in place.
In your main area of responsibility will be:
- Maintain and develop ruleset used to manage SoD conflicts in SAP
- Liaise with the business to design and implement necessary process changes and mitigating controls to remediate existing SoD conflicts
- Support design, implementation and evaluation of the Information Security and Data Privacy Control Frameworks
- Perform information security and data privacy reviews of Arla Global IT, International IT and key IT suppliers and data processors
- Support execution of external IT audit to help identify relevant information security issues and formulate effective and feasible remediation actions
- Liaise with Arla partners to assess results of their audits and support prioritization of remediation actions
- Define, maintain and support implementation of the information security and data privacy policies and standards
- Support data security awareness programme and training activities
Data security experience and strong communication skills
Your strong personal impact enables you to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organisation. Whether it be a colleague working with operational implementation or our general council, you are a trusted and valued partner who understands both technical and business requirements. This allows you to explain complex concepts to business colleagues and senior stakeholders in
a clear and concise manner that ensures buy-in.
To do so, you have:
- More than 3 years of experience in information security risk management, audit or consulting position in a complex, international organisation,
- Bachelor educational level,
- One of the following qualifications: CISM, CRISC, CISA, CISSP, ESL would be an asset,
- Experience in working with SAP GRC Access Control would be a plus.
Joining Arla you will gain among others:
- Work in an international team
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place
- Relocation package
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please apply via this link