Would you like to become part of a global communications team? And would you like to get insights about working with employee communications that strengthens employee engagement and delivers value to our business? Then you might be our new intern in Global Internal Communication.
Get hands on Internal Communication
As Intern in Global Internal Communication you will be working with:
- Production of news and videos for our Intranet, Infoboards and mobile solutions
- Take part in editorial meetings and develop stories for our employee magazine, Closer to Arla.
- Proofread and improve texts/articles for others
- Participate in the development of communication strategies for larger communication projects
- Participate in the development of new ways of using digital channels In Internal communication
You are a student in higher education within the field of Communication. You are ambitious, structured and can keep track of several tasks at once. You are committed to your education, and are interested in using your knowledge in practice. You are interested In new digital trends and have some Ideas on how these could help Improve Internal communications it is also a great advantage if you care little for food/health/dairy.
Additionally, you are a social and outgoing person who is open to new tasks and challenges and are not afraid to take responsibility or jumping with both feet into something completely unknown. You very much like to get practical experience with CMS systems (Sharepoint), Photoshop, and other collaboration tools. Speaking and writing Danish and English is a requirement.
Application and contact
Please apply by sending your application and CV no later than 27 June 2017 via firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information, please call Jonas Bladt Hansen at 87 33 28 25. Please state in your application where you have seen the advertisement.