About the Internship
The position is based in Arla's corporate headquarter in Viby J outside Aarhus, Denmark. We are looking for an intern to support the department in a variety of tasks and assignments related to our projects and daily work. Depending on your profile and qualifications, you will to a certain degree be able to influence the content and nature of the position but must also expect some routine/administrative assignments.
Specific tasks will include:
- Assisting in M&A processes
- Participating in due diligence
- Legal research and preparation of background memoranda
- Assisting in drafting and negotiating agreements, including Confidentiality Agreements, Supply, Distribution, Agency, Logistics and Warehousing Agreements as well as M&A transactional documents
- Gathering and structuring information
- Preparing and updating contract templates
- Improving our contract management
- Compliance work, including sanctions, AML and GDPR
- Administrative tasks
Who are you?
We are looking for a 1st or 2nd year Master's student to join our team full-time for one semester. Your academic profile is within business and/or corporate law.
Knowledge of M&A is preferable but not a pre-requisite. More important is a positive can-do attitude and a strong desire to learn.
What do we offer?
As an intern in Arla's M&A and Legal department, you will experience a steep learning curve in one of the largest and most respected corporations in Denmark. We will take you on as a full member of the team and actively help you develop skills and qualifications relevant for your longer-term career goals.
Application and contact
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply via the link below no later than 2 March 2020.
Please apply via this link.
For additional information, please contact Joris Andersen, Head Legal, International at +45 9131 60 28.