Join a global team and deliver strong IT solutions within the SAP PO area
To enable our growth, we are creating a new IT hub in Gdansk, Poland. That is why we are looking for you to join more than 100 other IT specialists, including SAP consultants, project managers, agile coaches and developers, to deliver great results within e.g. SAP, web and mobile.
As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things on your own initiative. Join us to help create a centre of expertise and collaborate across cultures and borders.
Arla Foods is looking for an Integration Developer with hands-on experience to join our iFIT Agile Release Train. The iFIT train is responsible for all technologies in Arla and delivers the base technology platform to both the business and other release trains. You will join the Shared Core Services Team, which have the responsibility for IT Integrations and EDI connections in Arla.
A passionate SAP PO Integrations Developer, who has the drive and skills to secure ongoing deliverables to the business while following the guidance from the architect.
You have a talent for creating complex integrations with little input from the business, by using your already well-established SAP PO knowledge. You will in close cooperation with the rest of the team take part in planning, execution and delivery to secure full satisfaction to the stakeholders which receives the product. Improvement ideas on how to operate integrations in the future are welcome if it happens in coordination with the responsible architect. Skills and knowledge regarding agile principles will be a big plus.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Full workflow from idea to delivery of the solution to the customer
- Challenge and improve the current integrations model
- 2nd level application support
- Support Problem Management after major incidents in integrations area
- Actively join all agile ceremonies in the team (planning, stand-up, retro, demo etc.)
- Be a team player and ensure objectives brings maximum value to the business
Specialist with focus on quality
You are focused and persistent on achieving goals in great collaboration with the team, product owners and key stakeholders. You will be working with in a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have great facilitation skills and enjoy engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. Furthermore, the expectations are:
- You have a master’s degree within IT or other relevant area
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working with SAP PO is expected
- You are able to deliver integrations with the ‘Minimum Viable Product’ in mind to secure an iterative and continuous delivery to the business
- You have in depth experience in SAP PO 7.4 or 7.5 and integrations to SAP and Non-SAP systems
- Large experience with standard adapter types like IDOC, Proxy, RFC, SOAP etc.
- Experience with graphical mappings and UDF’s
- Netweaver Developer Studio and Java knowledge is a plus
- You have a good business process understanding, allowing you to engage in dialogue with your business owners
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible and no later than 8th of February.
For additional information please call Tina Sylvest +45 87332895.
Please apply via link