At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Puck®, Dano®, Lurpak® and Castello® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. There are 1,300 employees in the Middle East and Africa and 19,000 global employees at the heart of our business. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
We are looking for a highly creative, hyper-collaborative art director who can conceptualize and elevate creative thinking and ideas and oversee top-notch executions. You will be responsible for the creative implementation of the brand across all digital and social platforms. This role must ensure that all the brand creative work reflects the brand vision and purpose, and answers the digital and social strategy. This role will be reporting to the Content Studio Manager and will help ensure the creative resources and the outside partners are delivering against the objectives set in the creative and production brief.
Your specific tasks and responsibilities will be :
- To oversee, inspire and manage creative direction for the Arla brands , lead innovative projects, spearhead bold ideas and engage content across all digital and social media platforms.
- To be responsible for the full creative lifecycle from concept to execution.
- To pitch creative solutions in response to the digital and social media strategies.
- To oversee and manage the internal and external creative resources, alongside the studio manager.
- To ensure consistency across all channels of communications and ensure close collaboration with our regional teams for global consistency.
- To oversee, direct and manage product and social/lifestyle shoots (come up with prop ideas, art direction, etc), while working hand in hand with production team.
- To possess an acute understanding of the competitive landscape
The candidate should:
- Be an Arabic speaker with 8 years of experience in a creative agency on both local and global clients as a hybrid creative resource (above the line /Digital experience).
- Have an understanding of the MENA regional especially KSA and GCC and must have hands on skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and manage shoots.
- FMCG experience is required.
- Candidate should include a link of their portfolios in their CVs.
Application and Contact
Please apply no later than 28th June 2019. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Please apply via this link.