If you are passionate about working at a fast pace and creating the future of brands such as Arla, Cocio and some of our global licensing brands, this could be the job for you. As such, you will be heading up a large number of development projects of varying size and with your hands on approach, you will drive the activities from start to finish. This job puts you in a unique position to have a major impact on the future success of the organization.
Eager to challenge norms and keen to offer new perspectives you will develop ground-breaking solutions for the milk-based beverages of tomorrow. Hence you are passionate about the entire innovation journey from gathering consumer insight and monitoring trends to seeing through the creation, implementation and tracking of in-market innovations.
Through your impeccable project execution you will set new standards for Arla’s innovation portfolio and project management and will enable smooth processes when we introduce new products to the market.
Create and lead strategic product developments by defining and managing the pipeline
Being responsible for prioritizing, developing and executing our innovation portfolio and project processes across MBB, your main goals will be to:
- Scout for new opportunities in the nonalcoholic beverage category, translating trends into insights and transforming insights into projects
- Lead key innovation concepts from zero to hero by coordinating the efforts of the project team and ensuring stakeholders that the projects are launched at the right time, according to brief and that project risks are handled in time.
- Govern our stage gate innovation model and ensure it is updated by facilitating decision forums, project review meetings, and innovation management meetings
- Support decisionmaking by providing recommendations and presenting analyses to senior management
- Track the performance of innovations and ensure bestpractice dissemination
Commercially-driven innovator, eager to challenge the status quo
If you have a commercial background or a Master’s level business degree topped with minimum 3 years’ experience within brand and innovation you have the right credentials needed for this key position.
You have strong strategic and analytical skills combined with a global and outgoing mindset that enables fact-based recommendations to management for decision making, showing initiative and determination in a fast-paced environment.
In search for continuous improvement, you have a curious, proactive mindset and use your good stakeholder management skills to navigate within a large matrix organization. You are a good at communicating clearly and building personal relations across internal organizational levels.
You have sound business understanding and are skilled at driving projects from start to finish. Cross functional project management experience is important and you have acquired project management skills from participating in large complex projects. Ideally you have worked in an innovation environment with international scope.
Finally, you display attention to detail and a structured approach to your work and you thrive working with many tasks – planned and unplanned – at the same time.
Application & Contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For further information, please contact Ionut Ciobanoiu on +4589381367.
Please apply via this link