Join a global team and deliver strong IT solutions
To enable our growth, we are creating a new IT hub in Gdansk, Poland we are looking for you to join about 40 other IT specialists, including architects, consultants, project managers, agile coaches and developers, to deliver great results within e.g. Cloud, security, network, shared infrastructure.
As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things on your own initiative. Join us to help create a center of expertise and collaborate across cultures and borders.
Arla is looking for an Infrastructure Architect to join our Core teams in the iFIT agile release train. Which have the responsibility for our data center and cloud solutions.
The iFIT train is responsible for all technologies in Arla and delivers the base technology platform to both the business and other release trains.
A value driven and proactive, who is responsible for applying and development ofthe architecture
You are used to work in a team, you will be go to person to deliver architecture solutions, and ensure the direction is clear for all team members and reporting progress to the lead Architects. You have a very good understanding of how to secure stability of the delivered solution and minimize down time for our production sites.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Architecture foundation in the data center, like our windows server, citrix and printserver enviroment
- Enable new technologies
- Be compliance to Arla processes and security policies
- Participate Team Meetings – incl. daily scrum, iteration planning
- Familiar to work in self-organizing agile teams
- Helps the team to produce high value products
- You will bring continuous improvement to the architecture solutions
- Monitor and report progress
Great Architect with a high focus on quality
You are focused and persistent on achieving goals by the ability to ensure the teams, product owners, program management team and business have a great collaboration.
You will be working with in a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have great facilitation skills and thrive engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. Furthermore:
- You have a degree within IT
- Good understanding of various types of Microsoft Data center technologies
- Having hands on experience with on premise and as a plus with Cloud infrastructure
- You are creative and having the ability to help the team to develop innovative solutions
- You have a security mind set
- You are solutions oriented
- Experience in working with network would be a plus
- Experience in working agile – preferably SAFe would be a plus
- You speak and write English effortlessly
- Ability to travel is expected
Interested in a new opportunity?
Arla is on a journey to create the future of dairy. Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. So, if you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realise your ambitions - whatever they may be.
If this sounds exciting, apply as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application. Please apply via this link.
Please apply via this link.