Do you want an exciting and challenging job as an information specialist at Arla Foods Innovation Center in Aarhus?
As a global food company we need easy and effective access to competitive information. You will be responsible for providing access to scientific results published in scientific journals and patents, competitor launch activity and trends, market research, analytical standards, regulatory information etc. In short, all kinds of competitive intelligence to keep our organization competitive.
The key deliverables for you as Information Specialist will include:
You will offer a number of tailored information services, including access to a number of information sources and personal assistance in desk research:
- Customer defined information desk research on nearly any topic
- Newsletters and updates on new scientific research results
- Compiling and publishing twice a week Global Dairy News newsletter
- Creation and management of various internal and external databases, especially database for storing our own R&D knowledge
- Design of new information services
- Your work is mainly concentrated around the various innovation and R&D groups in Arla Foods and Arla Foods Ingredients, business developers, marketing, regulatory and CSR.
Who are you?
A holistic thinker with a commercial mindset, you are a champion at translating scientific knowledge into business information. And being outgoing, you enjoy stakeholder management, collaboration and explaining your findings to colleagues outside your own function.
You will take part in setting the direction for your area, so it is important that you speak your mind, are innovative as well as performance-driven and create structure around you. We imagine that you:
- Have a degree in Library & Information Science or a degree in natural sciences followed with experience in information services
- Preferably have some experience from similar settings – companies, universities, hospitals, research institutions
- Maybe have experience from the food industry
- You are curious, open-minded and thrive on helping colleagues with information problems
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please contact Science Director Peter Sinding Andersen on +45 91315024 or information specialist Børge Dueholm on +45 87332820.
Please apply via this link