At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products.
In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world-class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
Apply for a Team Leader position and you'll become a vital part of our company. As one of the world's leading dairies we need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective.
Building trust-based relations across borders
Fueled by your passion and dedication you will be responsible for the service and performance of an HR Masterdata Team significantly contributing to the Global HR Service Delivery strategy.
Your main focus will be:
- Participation in the transformation journey for HR MDM Team globally by developing a new SSC HR Service Delivery
- Leading the team of Global HR MDM Coordinators and HR Administrators
- Delivering on operational plans by setting day-to-day team objectives, workload planning and delivering high quality service to our customers
- Ensuring the realization of task for HR MDM team according to good practice and SLA
- Monitor performance dashboards to identify areas of risk or intervention
- Act as an escalation point for all queries addressed to your team
- Develop, lead and motivate the team through coaching; influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Further develop cross-functional partnership with internal and external stakeholders
- Handle sensitive data with discretion
- Identify opportunities for efficiency or improvement
- Last but not least, you will be responsible for knowledge sharing with other leads within HR Community and participation in in-house and external trainings as needed.
While motivating and engaging your team you will take up operational responsibility for service delivery and develop understanding of policies and procedures as relevant for work of HR MDM team.
Organizational understanding and global service mindset
We are looking for someone who has:
- 2 years’ supervisory experience - in a shared services environment preferred
- Experience with HR processes - in a shared services environment preferred
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures and best practices particularly in a central service-delivery model
- Experience in working with enterprise HR systems (SuccessFactors) preferred
- Experience in quality assurance, data quality, incident management
- Experience in stakeholder’s management and customer support
- Service mindset and comfort when challenging ‘status quo’
Leadership and sharing Arla values
You have established yourself as a strong leader with your great communication skills, and you are skilled at creating long-term relations. Your employees respect you for your engagement and dedication, and you know how to inspire colleagues to perform high-class results while keeping up a positive energy and high spirits. You must have the will, urge and drive to create change and set direction for your team. In all that you do, you address your employees at eye level. In addition, you are problem solving person with global mindset and ability to deliver in different cultural environments.
What you can expect from us:
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please apply via this link.