At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
An opportunity has arisen to join the HR Shared Services team. By supporting business processes and providing high level service you’ll enable Arla to achieve its real market potential.
We have embarked on a global HR transformation journey, aimed at enabling service excellence across the entire organization. We are shaping the future of HR in Arla, and we need you to help us making this happen!
Bringing value to the Business is in our heart, and we do so by delivering top quality services, constantly trying to improve and optimize them.
- Drive Service Delivery efficiency projects to ensure customer satisfaction
- Prepare and drive service performance reviews with stakeholders
- Support Service Management team activities
- Champion the implementation of the Knowledge strategy for HR Shared Services
- Keep service center ticket system up to date and provide regular reporting on activity analysis to identify and report trends and propose action plans to address issues
- Provide analysis and visibility on the performance of the HR SSC organisation and the delivery status of customer projects to support decision makers
- Drive analyses of performance data, identify root causes for areas at risk and initiate improvement and op-timisation initiatives
- Analyse and collect feedback on trends, oddities and outstanding results in processes performance and data, participating in process mining initiatives.
- Support data visualization and data analysis dashboards and reports using data visualization and process mining tools
- Monitor leading practices in shared-service delivery and recommend improvements in service delivery
- Resolving day-to-day reporting issues, contributing to process and quality improvements.
What we expect from you
- 2 - 3 years of experience working in a shared service centre, in HR operations would be an asset
- Experience in developing and monitoring call centre metrics for operational performance results
- Strong organization, time and project management skills and multi-tasking abilities required
- Detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work within a team or independently
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written)
- Proactivity and attention to details
- Case management experience
- SucessFactors or other cloud based HR system experience
- Experience in LEAN/Process Improvement projects
- Experience in conducting or collaborating on customer service training
- Experience in creating communication materials for small or large audiences
To be successful in this role, you need to be service minded and reliable when it comes to cooperation with internal customers. We are looking for a person who is a good team player, but also feels comfortable working independently. You would be expected to show a can-do attitude and act professionally. Working in fast-paced environment, you can cope well with high workloads, and are able prioritize your tasks. You take the initiative, and understand that we bring value by supporting the business and our customers.
What you can expect from us
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please apply via this link