Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As an HR Specialist in Performance & Compensation & Learning team, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
HR Shared Services in Arla is a unique place where you can learn a wide variety of HR processes, including recruitment, onboarding, learning, performance management, Masterdata, mobility and more. We support our colleagues as a 1st line support with HR questions and tasks. Moreover, we work closely with HR teams around the world to deliver HR operations.
As an HR Specialist in Performance & Compensation & Learning team, you will:
- Provide professional assistance for Arla people with global HR processes by responding to internal requests
- Play a key role in administrative part of such HR processes as People Development & Performance, Compensation and Learning
- Provide day to day support to Arla people with self-service processes (call and case management)
- Keep the Documentation of global HR processes up to date in changing environment
- Act as a change agent regarding operational work, new tasks and implement improvements.
Who are you?
- A person with a positive attitude and open mind
- At least 2 years of professional experience within HR area
- Fluency in English – written and verbal
- Internal Customer Service experience, preferably within HR area
- Focus on quality and details
- Global HR processes understanding and willingness to develop in HR area
- Ability to work in fast changing environment of HR processes and HR tools to support business in performing their daily tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Capable of building positive relationships and manage stakeholders
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Learning Administration knowledge would be an asset
What do we offer?
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Please apply via this [link].
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.