An opportunity has arisen to join the HR Shared Services team. By supporting business processes and providing high level service you’ll enable Arla to achieve its real market potential.
We have embarked on a global HR transformation journey, aimed at enabling service excellence across the entire organization. We are shaping the future of HR in Arla, and we need you to help us making this happen!
Bringing value to the Business is in our heart, and we do so by delivering top quality services, constantly trying to improve and optimize them.
The HR SSC team is a part of Arla Foods’ Service Delivery Model, with the focus on the call and case management.
We are responsible for a seamless, high quality and timely response to various queries related to the HR processes to our internal customers, employees, line managers and HR Business Partners, globally.
We run HR Operations within a variety of fields, including Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, HR Masterdata, and our efforts enable the business to move forward. You will contribute to deliver on these operations and Provide professional support to designated groups within the HR organization. You will also proactively take part in process transitions.
You will act as a change agent regarding operational work, transitions, new tasks and implement improvements. We also expect close cooperation with the Business (Solution Owners, Stakeholders).
All in all, you’ll have a chance to give a real boost to your career by working in a truly international environment while cooperating with Business Stakeholders, and being a part of a high-performance team.
What we expect from you
- Minimum 2 years of HR SSC experience
- Fluency in English – written and verbal
- Global HR processes understanding
- Experience in working with HR support, preferably in Service Delivery Model
- Experience and very good knowledge of global HR processes and tools
- Ability to work with HR processes and HR tools to support business in performing their daily tasks
- Higher education degree in psychology or related
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills and high commitment
To be successful in this role, you need to be service minded and reliable when it comes to cooperation with internal customers. We are looking for a person who is a good team player, but also feels comfortable working independently. You would be expected to show a can-do attitude and act professionally. Working in fast-paced environment, you can cope well with high workloads, and are able prioritize your tasks. You take the initiative, and understand that we bring value by supporting the business and our customers.
What you can expect from us
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please apply via this LINK.