We are looking for a service minded colleague in our HR team to take ownership of driving and development of our HR Services. You will deliver operational agenda locally and deliver HR projects with a direct impact on functional success both in Finnish business as well as in Europe zone. You are expected to challenge existing processes and practices identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
The focus of the role is supporting first class people experience through effective HRM-processes covering employee lifecycle management, reliable payroll service together with our partner Aditro, advising and coaching our Line Managers and providing relevant HR Services for our people. Furthermore you will act as single point of contact in assigned global HR processes.
You’ll act as specialist in work ability management and work wellbeing supporting our line managers to provide possibilities for healthy work life balance for our people.
- Improve internal processes to improve people experience on HR Services
- Simplify, automate and digitalize our current work flows when possible and meaningful
- Participate in Europe HR Business Plan delivering assigned projects
- Drive assigned global HR projects e.g. Global Time & Attendance rollout in 2021
- You have applicable education and 3-5 years’ experience in relevant area
- As working with master data management you need to have a structured way of working with attention to details.
- You are capable to interpret legislations, collective agreements and internal policies into tangible decisions in appropriate time.
- In this role you need to have good consulting and negotiation skills when working with different stakeholders both internally and externally
- As being part of Europe HR and global HR communities you speak English business fluent in addition to mastering Finnish
Even better if….
- You are digital savvy to keep up with the transformation happening both in HR as well as in general work life
- We value experience of working in a customer facing role
- To be able to promote HR solutions to our people and line managers you need to have a sense of marketeer and communicator inside of you
- You feel home in social media channels
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply no later than October 15th 2019.
For additional information, please call Head of HR Finland, Maija Tantere +358 500 890 490.
Please apply via this LINK.