We are currently looking to recruit an HR Project Manager on a 6 month fixed term contract. In this role you will be based in Leeds and will report to the Supply Chain HR Director. In this role you will co-ordinate and manage a number of HR projects on the ground in all of our UK sites.
A big focus for the role will be on supporting activities required as part of the discussions ongoing around the UK leaving the EU and what the implications for employees and the business may be.
Some of your key responsibilities in the role will include:
-Engaging with the Talent Acquisition team and recruitment agencies to gain insights and contingency plan for potentially increasing turnover
-Proactively working to improve Arla’s EVP to enable us to attract and retain key skills and talent in the business
-Researching and deploying activities that promote inclusivity including:
- Engaging with site leadership teams to understand their concerns and where they feel they need support regarding Brexit
- Regular and ongoing communications to colleagues and leaders on progress and requirements
- Engaging with Trade Unions to understand how we can work together to support colleagues
- Organising and deploying relevant activities that reassure colleagues that we are here to help and support them and demonstrating that as an employer we value them
- Organising and, where required, deploying support to help colleagues to complete any application forms necessary
- Engaging with site leaders to agree how we can facilitate colleagues completing necessary paperwork and applications whilst they’re at work (copying, scanning facilities etc.)
-Reviewing and advising on the potential impact of Brexit on pay and making appropriate recommendations
You will also provide cover for the HR Business Partners as required and will lead (for some) and be the central coordination point (for a larger number) of HR project activities. You will be responsible for timely project implementation will also ensure that the appropriate stakeholders are briefed and onboarded accordingly.
The successful candidate will have relevant HR experience from a similar project role or an HR Business Partner role. You will have energy, enthusiasm and a proven ability to influence stakeholders at senior manager and director level. You will also be able to engage with colleagues across all levels of the business. Furthermore, you will be able to demonstrate strong project management and organisational skills and will be proactive in creating momentum, communicating progress and executing delivery. Although the role will be based in Leeds please note that some travel to the UK sites will be required.
The closing date for this role is 28th March.
Please apply via this link