At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Tickler® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. We are 4,000 UK and 19,000 global employees at the heart of it. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
An exciting opportunity now exists for a talented HR graduate (or undergraduate) to join our HR team based in Leeds on a 12 month fixed term contract.
It is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their HR career within a global FMCG organisation.
Reporting directly to our Country HR Director and working with the overall HR team, primary responsibility will be supporting the Country HR Director and Leadership Team on its strategic agenda for the UK.
- Support the Country HRD and Leadership Team on the strategic agenda of the HR function in the country
- Provide project management on a range of different initiatives that span both the commercial side of the business as well as the wider organization
- Lead on the collation of data and statistics for each function as appropriate (e.g. talent data and HR KPIs)
- Lead on a number of colleague engagement activities, including being the Barometer Champion, owning colleague recognition and engagement / involvement)
- Support the team via facilitating HRLT actions and coordinating agenda items and team meeting arrangements
Colleague Engagement - Barometer Champ for the UK
- Preparation for the annual engagement survey and communication to functional contacts
- Communication of results
- Development of certain companywide / Arla House initiatives resulting from Barometer feedback
HR Project Management
- Coordinate the agenda and actions for the team meetings
- Coordination of the relevant HR KPIs and creation of a Commercial UK KPI dashboard
Colleague Recognition - Owner of the company recognition strategy
- Ad hoc recognition (Thank Moo’s)
- Organisation of the annual Cream of the Crop Event
Colleague Involvement - Lead the Head Office Forum
- Shape the focus areas for the year
- Maintain focus and development of action relating to the focus areas
- Ensure synergy and clarity between HOF and other functional (ETT / OTA) groups
- UK charity strategy
- Central point for charity involvement across sites
- Lead for national event charity activity in Arla House
- Owner of the ONE Team Arla Yammer site
- Open Farm Sunday
- Arla House Christmas party arrangements (with the HOF)
To be successful in this role you will have an HR degree or a passion for a career within HR. Confident and results driven you will have excellent project management skills and the ability to influence people based on insight and relationship skills. You will also bring your learnings from your studies and present ideas and solutions to the challenges you will face.
Please apply via this LINK.