At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
An opportunity has arisen to join the team of HR Administration. By supporting business processes and providing high level service you’ll enable Arla to achieve its real market potential.
As an HR Master Data Specialist, you will:
- Maintain HR master for Arla employees including Personnel Administration and Organisational Management
- Supports the implementation of HR procedures, policies and processes in the relevant functional communities.
- Providing professional support to designated groups within the HR community.
- Be a gatekeeper for all Master Data quality
- Cooperate with Core HR MDM Coordinators across the Arla Foods HR organisation
- Documentation of MDM and Master Data relevant processes
- Test involvement
- Providing recommendations to process-related problems
- Assisting in modifying those processes when needed (process improvement)
- Fluent English
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Stress resistance, discipline, dedication
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation
- Academic background (educational background in accounting or economics would be an asset)
- Professional experience in BPO/Shared Services would be an asset
- SAP knowledge would be an asset
All in all, you’ll have a chance to give a real boost to your career by working in a truly international environment while cooperating with Business Stakeholders and Solution Owners, and when supporting junior specialists from your team.
What you can expect from us:
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please apply via this LINK.