At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
An opportunity has arisen to join the team of Operational HR. By supporting business processes and providing high level service you’ll enable Arla to achieve its real market potential.
The HR SSC team is a part of Arla Foods’ Service Delivery Model, with the focus on the call and case management.
We are responsible for a seamless, high quality and timely response to various queries related to the HR processes to our internal customers, employees, line managers and HR Business Partners, globally.
We run HR Operations within a variety of fields, including Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, HR Masterdata, and our efforts enable the business to move forward. You will contribute to deliver on these operations.
You will act as a change agent regarding operational work, transitions, new tasks and implement improvements.
As an HR Master Data Coordinator you will
- Provide professional HR support to designated groups within the HR organisation
- Maintain all organisational and employee master data, i.e. including Personnel Administration and Organisational Management
- Support the Business with self-service processes
- Ensure that all Master Data is maintained with a high quality
- Gate keep master data processes and quality
- Documentation of MDM and Master Data relevant processes & test involvement
- Providing recommendations to process-related problems
- Assisting in modifying those processes when needed (process improvement)
- Good understanding of HR processes
- Experience in working with HR support, preferably in Service Delivery Model
- Fluent English
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Stress resistance, discipline, dedication
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation
- Professional experience in BPO/Shared Services would be an asset
- SAP knowledge would be an asset
All in all, you’ll have a chance to give a real boost to your career by working in a truly international environment while cooperating with Business Stakeholders and Solution Owners, and when supporting junior specialists from your team.
What you can expect from us
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please send your application to the HR department via the following link