Are you ready to put your performance management experience to the test and take charge of the employee satisfaction and performance assessments in Arla?
“Your primary task will be to take responsibility for our Barometer survey, which is our annual employee satisfaction survey where all of our 19,000 employees participate. It is an immense and important survey with a lot of exposure in Arla, giving you the opportunity to work with stakeholders across our organisation,” explains Senior HR Manager Nikolaj Høstmark Petersen.
About the job
Joining Global HR, you become part of our HR Service Delivery team responsible for driving processes and business change management relating to HR projects across Arla Foods’ global organisation. We are in charge of our People Calendar, which covers Arla’s global and annual HR processes, such as salary review, performance appraisals, talent selection and employee satisfaction survey.
Joining us, you become our process expert, owning the employee satisfaction survey and driving all processes related to this. You will also be responsible for relevant other local and global assessments, surveys and polls, e.g. our workplace risk assessment.
To conduct these surveys, we use the Glint system, which is a performance management tool. Here, you will be our primary contact to the supplier, and working closely with their experts – when setting up surveys – you will in time become our global Survey go-to expert.
In short, you will cooperate with stakeholders across the organisation as you:
- Set up surveys in Glint, ensuring we ask the right questions and get the right data
- Provide system training for employees and people managers
- Coordinate People Calendar processes between process owners, HR business partners and the Global HR Information Services operation team
- Align performance processes across Arla Foods enabling our ONEHR set-up, which includes our Service Desk, in order to support HRBPs, people managers and employees
- Provide support to HR Business Partners as well as Arla people management to strengthen the organisation’s knowledge and skills related to performance management.
Who are you?
You have a strong personal drive, a keen understanding of people processes and a nitty-gritty approach to analysis and presentations. And while you thrive when working independently, you are also comfortable with a wide interface and know how to influence others through collaboration. Likewise, you are always ready to explain the rationale behind a survey and use your collaborative skills to get people on board. Furthermore, you:
- Hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in HR, economics, psychology or similar
- Have 4+ years of experience working with performance management in a global organisation as well as experience with project management having supported the implementation of new processes and tools
- Have great presentations skills and are a PowerPoint superuser
- Know how to conduct training and design communication materials for employees and people managers
- Speak and write English fluently
What do we offer?
This position offers you the opportunity to gain a lot of exposure across Arla as you coordinate tasks and processes with various interesting profiles. Also, you get to become part of a great team that covers a wide range of activities across communication and change management.
We are adopting agile approaches to our work and are focused on assigning the right resource to the task. But even though we work with different areas and own separate processes, we are always ready to support each other and look forward to welcoming you on board.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. Please apply as soon as possible.
For additional information, please call Senior HR consultant Nikolaj Høstmark Petersen on +45 9131 1828.
Please apply via this link.