Come join Arla in analysing and configuring Kronos Time & Attendance and business processes supporting on a global basis.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As an HR Consultant – Kronos Time & Attendance, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
You will perform complex functional configuration, testing, and maintenance tasks for Kronos Time & Attendance modules according to operational and business needs.
Specifically, you will:
- Get a broad knowledge of labor management, HCM, scheduling, leave management, or similar domain product/systems strongly preferred
- Successfully configure (implementation and support) Kronos Workforce Dimensions
- Determine and document solution designs based on the Kronos Workforce Dimensions version
- Provide technical on-site applications support to internal customers, answering complex questions on function and usage of the system
- Get a broad knowledge of SAP HCM (Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Payroll and Time Management) including integrations to third party systems (SAP and non SAP)
Who are you?
Understanding the Employee lifecycle and the Master data flow is a foundation to become a successful Time and Attendance HR Consultant. The following qualities and competencies are requested:
- Consulting/customer interface experience in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred
- Software applications implementation experience preferred
- Solid interpersonal skills to interface with co-workers and internal customers
- Ability to manage specific tasks to completion with minimal direction
- Ability to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities, and have strong desire to excel in your area
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail orientation
- Team approach and experience with agile ways of working
- Fluent English
What do we offer?
- Relocation package
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Please apply via this link.
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.