At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data, IT and HR processes.
An opportunity has arisen to join the HR SSC Gdansk team. By supporting business processes and providing high level service you’ll enable Arla to achieve its real market potential.
The HR SSC team is a part of Arla Foods’ HR Service Delivery Model, with the focus on the call and case management.
We are responsible for a seamless, high quality and timely response to various queries related to the HR processes to our internal customers, employees, line managers and HR Business Partners, globally.
We run HR Operations within a variety of fields, including Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, HR Masterdata, Performance&Compensation, and our efforts enable the business to move forward. You will contribute to deliver on selected operations and Provide professional support to designated groups within the HR organization.
As an HR Administrator, you will:
- Provide professional assistance to Arla employees with global HR processes by responding to internal requests (1st line support)
- Play a key role in administrative part of such HR processes such as Recruitment and Onboarding working closely with Talent Acquisition teams and managers around the world
- Support the Business with self-service processes on the phone and via Service Now
- Prepare and update documentation of HR processes
- Provide recommendations to process-and system-related queries
- Assist in modifying those processes when needed (process improvements)
- HR experience, preferably in HR SSC
- Global HR processes understanding and experience
- Fluency in English – written and verbal
- Ability to work with HR processes and HR tools to support business in performing their daily tasks
- Customer orientation
- Capable of building positive relationships and manage stakeholders
- Working knowledge of MS Office
All in all, you’ll have a chance to give a real boost to your career by working in a truly international environment while cooperating with Business Stakeholders, Process Owners and Solution Owners.
What you can expect from us
- Relocation package
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please send your application to the HR department via the following link