At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Castello® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world.
We are looking to recruit experienced Class 1 Drivers to work out of our Aylesbury Transport hub. We are looking for Night Shift drivers on either a 4 on 2 off or 5 on 3 off basis.
You will be collecting milk from farms in the region and delivering to processing point, the role of a Bulk Farm Driver will include:
- Providing a professional, consistent and timely driving service to the company
- Undertaking vehicle checks prior to leaving the depot, wash/fuel vehicle
- Collecting products within specified schedules to meet the company’s requirements
- Completing all relevant documentation
- Complying with legislation concerning driver’s hours and vehicle maintenance procedures
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with company, customer and legal standards
- Presenting a professional and positive image of the company at collection and process points
To be considered for this role, you must be an experienced Tanker Driver and hold a clean and current HGV 1 license.
In return, you can expect a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work with a market leading company that encourages internal promotion.
Please apply via this LINK.