If you have strong ambitions, firm leadership skills and excel in all strategic performance management disciplines, then this may be your next career opportunity. You will be a part of the Performance Management team and head a high-performing team of 5 located in Viby, close to Aarhus, Denmark.
A value driven senior finance business partner for top management
As Director for Strategic Finance you will impact decision making across Arla. Your task is to drive and facilitate the performance dialogue on a strategic level and continuously develop people, systems and processes to enable us to deliver our strategic goals. Reporting to the Senior Director of Performance Management, this is a unique opportunity to operate across all levels of our global organisation as a key sparring partner for Exec. management on a variety of strategic and finance driven topics.
In this role with a high degree of exposure, where you influence decision-making processes to improve Arla’s business performance, you will be responsible for:
- • the ongoing performance dialogue towards the Executive Management Team and the Board of Directors
- • the short- and long-term corporate target setting process in Arla Foods in close cooperation with the SD and the EVP of Finance
- • further moving performance management in Arla Foods towards an integrated performance management
- • the annual business planning process at group level in close corporation with Corporate Strategy including firm challenger perspectives
- • providing leadership and coaching that fosters an environment of problem-solving, improved business practices attracting and retaining superior talents
Ambitious, experienced and strategy and performance oriented
You are a profile who claims responsibility for delivering performance evaluation to impact the management to make the right decisions. You will get to use your excellent people skills, as you work across finance as well as the commercial and operational organisation. And as a true relationship builder, you are capable of balancing networking with a clear focus on execution and progress on our operational agendas.
• You have 10+ years of international finance experience from a FMCG business at a strategic level and/or a top tier management/financial consultant background with a proven track record based on a strong business or finance degree at master’s level
• You possess solid financial and business analytical skills in combination with an in-depth knowledge of financial as well as operational value drivers and KPIs
• You have excellent people management skills and a proactive mind-set
• A firm toolbox on communication, presentation and spread sheet modelling is a prerequisite
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please move quickly as we will review applications on an ongoing basis. For additional information, in the first instance please call Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant, Alastair Campbell on +45 9131 1169
Please apply via this link