At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make special moments worth savouring and healthy tasty breakfasts worth waking up to. With brands like Arla Cheesy®, Lurpak®, Arla ® & Castello we are a natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world and a favorite in many households. We want people to enjoy our natural, healthy and tasty products made with our fresh and nutritious milk coming from our own Arla farmers.
In this role you will drive sales and distribution in the assigned Modern trade customers ambient assortment and own P&L for them as well as your channels. Furtherly you will also lead 1 Junior Key Account Manager that will be assigned to local and regional retail chains & lead a Trade execution team of 2 people. This role directly reports into the Arla Foods General Manager Philippines.
- Sales responsibility for Arla Phlippines ambient assortment and delivery against ambitious targets
- Securing a smooth and effective cooperation with assigned distributor as well as a profitable business to the assigned accounts
- Development of long term business relations and driving innovation projects to further increase revenue & profit with assigned accounts
- Delivery of accurate sales/volume forecast and development of a short/mid/long term business strategy at assigned accounts and
- Monitoring and report competitor activity’s and drive cost reduction projects (route to market models etc.)
- Developing marketing strategies towards assigned clients jointly with marketing team in a cost efficient way and with maximum impact on the business performance
- Provide leadership and coaching to the Jr. KAM assigned to the Channel
- Preferably has a degree (M.Sc./B.Sc.) within a marketing or in another business related discipline
- Has worked about 5 years in a similar role in FMCG together and obtained an understanding of the dairy industry
- Shows high level of business acumen combined with an open and positive attitude
- Is a teamplayer who actively supports the entire business with great interpersonal skills and an “I can do more attitude”
- Is able to lead key projects and cross-functional teams, demonstrating both commercial acumen and effective time management.
- You are used to work within an international company with matrix structures and maneuver independently between regional and international organizations.
- English language business fluent.
Please apply through our website under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Dennis Klein (HR Manager Talent Acquisition) via OneHR@arlafoods.com
Please apply via this LINK
Arla Foods is a company with equal opportunities for everyone regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position. Purely for reasons of readability we have chosen to create all our job postings in male format. We explicitly look forward to all applications regardless if the candidate is male, female, diverse and will also exclude any other criteria from our screening process that is not professional qualification.
Arla Foods has chosen carefully selected external vendors (“Headhunter”) to work on specific roles and we hold long term working relationship with them. Arla Foods Deutschland is not seeking any new partners until further notice. Therefore we are asking you to refrain from any contact requests by phone, e-mail or in any other way towards any Arla Foods representatives. Please note that all candidate resumes that are send to us without a written and signed search assignment will be deemed made available free of costs.