Are you ready for a career challenge in this Director position as Head of International Business Development & Strategy, having direct impact on Arla Foods' global strategy by leading and shaping Arla’s international business development agendas?
You will report directly to the Chief Transformation Officer and be part of two leadership teams – the leadership team in Corporate Strategy & Transformation and the International leadership team. You will be responsible for a team of regional Business Development (BD) heads and resources in our international business (China/SEA, ME, SSA, Americas) - driving and managing the portfolio of international business development (INT BD) projects.
The role will get natural exposure to Arla executives and for the right candidate, this opportunity can accelerate a further leadership career within Arla Foods. The role is based in Aarhus with travel activity abroad.
Set your mark on strategy execution
You will be in charge of translating high-level strategies and ideas into tangible action plans for Arla’s international business that can drive long-term value for the business. Moreover, you will;
- Act as BD & Strategy responsible for International – with clear focus on delivering defined strategic mandates across regions and contributing to broader corporate strategy agendas where/when relevant
- Build and lead high performing teams through strong leadership, structure, coaching and training - both for the ones with a direct reporting line and ones with an indirect line (INT BD Community), incl. prioritization, resources allocation etc.
- Secure clear scoping, strong stakeholder management, feedback loops, accurate and timely output/recommendations/deliverable on all INT BD projects
- Drive and support important BD/strategy projects incl. identifying, evaluating and managing new business opportunities, e.g. M&A, new categories, new markets etc.
- Be active member of the international leadership team and build a trusted advisor role to head of International and other key stakeholders
- Prepare agenda and presentations for leadership and board meetings
- Lean in and be active member of Corporate Strategy & Transformation (CST) lead team and take part in developing and driving the CST community, incl. team events, training/development, knowledge sharing etc.
Strong business development background
You have an educational background at a M.Sc. level, preferably business or finance. You have 4-5 years of strategy consulting experience from top-tier management consulting firm or relevant industry experience from a large FMCG company. International experience from Asia/ MENA/ Africa will be an advantage in the role.
You hold an excellent strategy consulting toolbox with a structured approach to problem solving. You get your energy from engaging with your team and stakeholders throughout the organisation. Thus, you have developed strong leadership and project management skills. Your level of drive lies far above average, and your can-do-attitude enables you to challenge the status quo and come up with ambitious solutions.
You have international experience and excellent command of PowerPoint and Excel. Furthermore, you possess strong English communication skills both written, spoken and in presentations.
Application and contact
Please apply as soon as possible. We will review all incoming applications on an ongoing basis. For additional information, please contact Dorthe Holm Jensen, Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant, +45 9131 2813.
Please apply via this link.