Here is your opportunity to take on a global role managing leaders across cultures and country borders. In a job with extensive stakeholder management across the organization, you will have a direct impact on the well-being of all Arla Foods colleagues, ensuring that they work in a safe and cost-effective environment.
Lead our global facilities
As facilities director, you will be responsible for ensuring that all facility services support our business in terms of both cost and performance. When you start your job, we will ensure a thorough and professional handover, after which you will be responsible for ensuring that all employees perform to the best of their ability and stay motivated and equipped to solve the tasks of your department.
Global Facilities Services counts 20 colleagues based on several locations with administrative sites in Viby and Copenhagen as well as global Centres of Excellence in Stockholm, Leeds, Düsseldorf, and Gdansk. Each site has a manager referring in a dotted line to you. Together, you support sites all over the world. Moreover, you will be responsible for:
- Strategic management and planning.
- Meeting regularly with the staff of our global sites to go over current projects and maintenance plans.
- Rental agreements, consultancy and supplier contracts.
- Contact to stakeholders, e.g. external advisors and main contractors.
- The facility management budget to ensure the best, most cost-effective solutions.
Solid experience in facility management
This role requires you to be a great networker who can motivate colleagues across locations. You are a skilled negotiator and a firm upholder of guidelines and policies. You have to be able to know how to prioritise in the best possible way to meet the needs of Arla as a whole while also being able to act positive and service-minded. You try to welcome your colleagues’ requests and remain solution-oriented – also when you need to be a bit creative to solve a task.
- You are a building technician, engineer or can document similar work experience
- Perhaps you also hold a Bachelor of Commerce, providing you with a strong financial and organisational foundation.
- You have 10+ years of experience with Facility or Asset Management from the Real Estate sector, a consultancy or development firm.
- Your work approach is analytical and structured.
- You have solid experience with project management and presentations.
- Strong IT experience, good knowledge on technical and security matters.
- You speak and write Danish & English fluently and are familiar with working in an international environment.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply via this LINK as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Director Michael Jensen Holm at +45 9131 1860.
Please apply via this link.