Would you like the unique opportunity to make your mark on a newly established digital powerhouse and set the bar for data-driven creativity?
“This is the perfect time to join The Barn. Being newly established, there is a great, fresh atmosphere and entrepreneurial spirit within, and many processes are yet to be established. This gives you the opportunity to partake in defining the future of The Barn and our planning processes,” says Thomas Heilskov, Global Head of Digital and The Barn.
About the job
Within The Barn, our in-house digital creative agency, you will experience a unique set-up where content, media and technology are all closely integrated.
We are a host of creative specialists responsible for all digital marketing and media buying, as well as all owned media, apps and websites for our brands. These include Arla, Castello®, Lurpak®, Cocio®, Apetina® and many more.
Here, you will be the one to further develop and anchor the future planning processes that will support data-driven development of new ideas, creative briefs and global campaigns for our many brands.
With the goal of securing the very best campaigns, you will play a key role in strengthening our creative development by pushing data-driven decision-making and idea development across The Barn.
In other words, you will be strategically responsible for all digital planning processes as you:
- Drive connection planning within The Barn and ensure integration between media and creative insights
- Map existing data and insight gaps in order to build and deliver relevant insight to The Barn
- Research market and competition to identify threats and opportunities
- Further develop our strategic planning model to ensure a more data-driven briefing process
- Enhance campaign reporting within The Barn to strengthen campaign learnings across brands and markets
- Collect learnings across campaigns, brands and markets and embed digital best practices within The Barn
- Drive best practice across our agency hubs in Stockholm, Dubai and Leeds, as well as future hubs around the world
You will likewise be a part of the management group in The Barn as a central advisor on all data and process-related aspects of our marketing efforts.
Who are you?
With your solid experience with strategic planning, you have a strong understanding of digital marketing and branding. As such, you have excellent campaign planning skills as you know how to analyse research data and generate creative ideas based on that.
Furthermore, you have:
- Several years of experience as a strategic planner for global brands – experience from agencies or as part of a larger FMCG-company is a great plus
- Experience with building a data-driven culture and developing best practices
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing
- Excellent communication skills and are fluent in English
What do we offer?
At The Barn, your efforts and advice aren’t hindered by walls and different agendas, but can truly live here in our agency where all functions are gathered under one roof.
With complete ownership of all processes, from initial analysis and idea-generation to execution, you can also witness all aspects of digital marketing with your own eyes and help bring them to life together with the team.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. Please apply as soon as possible. We will invite for interviews on a continuous basis.
For additional information, please call Senior Consultant Hanne Fuglsang on +45 89 38 10 41.
Please apply via this link.