At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make special moments worth savouring and healthy tasty breakfasts worth waking up to. With brands like Arla Cheesy®, Lurpak®, Arla ® & Castello we are a natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world and a favorite in many households. We want people to enjoy our natural, healthy and tasty products made with our fresh and nutritious milk coming from our own Arla farmers.
In this outstanding role you will be heading up our “Arla Innovation Centre China (AICC)” to boost Arla’s position in creating the future of Dairy in China and deliver a strong strategy implementation. You will report into the Head of Marketing & Innovation at Arla Foods China.
- Be responsible for creating new commercial opportunities by turning concepts into innovative New Product Developments (NPD)
- Develop & design new products which meet or beat consumer/customer preference hurdles and give Arla real commercial advantage
- Build close relationship with key Foodservice customers to understand their challenges and inspire them with innovative New Application Developments (NAD) that can be tailored & commercialized to build further business opportunities
- Independently lead the direction of following key areas of responsibility with direct high impact on the China Business Result, e.g. but not limited to Exploration & detailing of NPD Ideas, R&D in co-operation with local partners and acting as technical Dairy knowledge expert for China
- Work in close cooperation with concept managers and category managers in NPD-projects and act as a strong technical backup and sparring partner on all product aspects.
- Close cooperation with Key Business Unit’s and stakeholders, e. g. but not limited to Local Arla Team, Joint Ventures, Global product categories, Global Headquarter in Denmark
- Master degree in Food science or comparable qualification.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience within related industries or in an R&D environment and at least 5 years of people leadership experience
- Capability to create strong innovative environments and proven people development management.
- Exceptional technical expertise – mainly within Cheese but also in the wider Dairy categories
- Very strong technical Dairy understanding (Process, quality, analysis etc.)
- Food Service experience & understanding
- Act as a role model with high level of dedication and result orientation at the same time
- Work as connector between partners with exceptional analytical skills and the ability to also translate these into a diplomatic communication style
Please apply through our website under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. E-Mail applications will not be considered. For further information please contact Jocelyn Wang (HR Business Partner) via OneHR@arlafoods.com
Please apply via this link