Would you like to massively impact the development and overall feel of one of the fastest growing brands in Europe?
“The Arla brand is still on a journey, and the reason why I love my job is that I feel we have the opportunity to truly influence the brand and continue to grow year after year. If you want the opportunity to work on strategic challenges and make things happen, this job will offer you that. You are going to be empowered and get your hands dirty as you take ownership of the brand hand in hand with our European markets,” says VP of the Arla BrandKatie Reed.
About the job
Reporting directly to the VP of the Arla Brand in the EU, you can be based in any of our offices in Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Holland or the UK, depending on where you live. Either way, you act as a guardian of the Arla brand, working across markets cooperating closely with Arla brand guardians in each market as well as other senior brand owners and agencies to ensure brand consistency and effectiveness.
It will be your task to elevate the effectiveness and efficiency of the work we do on the Arla brand strategically and executionally. Doing so, you will be working towards some shared focus across markets as well as driving stronger feeling into the brand. To achieve this, you will get involved in advertising and generally provide guidance to elevate brand quality where ever it is needed. More specifically, you will:
- Work to implement selected brand elements consistently within local contexts
- Work with brand teams to ensure our agency networks in every market are working with our Arla brand system in the optimal ways
- Take responsibility for all Arla brand inputs to agency pitches and drive relationships with multi-brand agencies where we have partnerships at an EU level
- Support all sub-brands on communication and coordinating across Arla and share learning across markets
- Run some select strategic projects cross-market, e.g. adding a Mnemonic to our toolkit
Who are you?
You know communication, and you are adept at working with complex challenges and ambiguity. Knowing how to bring people along on the journey and build strong relationships and networks, you are able to make use of your vision and creative flair to make an impact through others. You are passionate about branding and have an inquisitive nature, and you:
- Have solid experience with strategic communication and have worked with TV, OOH print and digital media, giving you a strong understanding of costs
- Have worked within the European market and ideally have some global/central working experience
- Have experience working with agencies and understand how to get the best out of the collaboration just as you know how to guide others to do the same
- Know strategy development, especially in branding, and get very close to the Arla Way of Marketing models, e.g. creative assessment, briefing, benefit ladders, brand positioning, etc.
- Can travel 2-3 days per week in the EU markets – if you are based in Viby Denmark, this will be less as you will not be travelling every week
- Speak and write English fluently
What do we offer?
More than 200 people are working with the Arla brand in our extensive matrix organisation. Joining us, you get to play a vital role among our many brand enthusiasts as you operate across the EU markets building relationships. Likewise, you become part of a team with colleagues based in in the UK, Denmark, Germany, Sweden and Holland.
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that makes things better for our customers, the farmers who own us and the whole world.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. Please apply as soon as possible. We will invite for interviews on a continuous basis.
For additional information, please call VP of the Arla Brand in the EU Katie Reed on +44 7813526573 .
Please apply via this link.