At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
Join us as the Junior Accountant and you'll become a vital part of our company. As well-established Financial Shared Service in Tricity we need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Assisting internal clients as well as their customers
- Team cooperation in order to improve processes
- Participation in process optimisation projects
- Processing requirements coming in from Business Groups
What we expect from you:
- Very good English in speech and write
- Higher education or students who are available to work full-time
- Good knowledge of computer programs (MS Office)
- Analytical thinking, creativity and ingenuity
- Organizational skills
- If you know other languages like German, Dutch, French or Scandinavian we will make sure you make good use of it.
What you can expect from us:
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Summer & Christmas Party
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office :)
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please send your application to HR department.
Please apply via this link.