We’re at a very exciting stage in the development of our company, growing globally, expanding our core brands. If you’re someone who is excited about challenge and wants to work on a global brand, then you’ll be interested in joining us on this journey!
As the Senior Global Brand Manager, Spreadable Cheese & Yellow Cheese International, based in Denmark, you analyse commercial and category growth opportunities and brand value drivers to build brand strategy in order to generate brand growth for our brands within Spreadable Cheese and Yellow Cheese International.
In close cooperation with Arla Foods’ global category and brand teams, agency partners as well as the global and local management teams, you identify new growth opportunities and develop solutions that further strengthen the Arla brands and their positions. In overview, your primary tasks will be to:
- Identifying and developing understanding of brand value drivers; of which commercial growth opportunities and category growth opportunities can be best exploited by the brand and of implications for customer marketing
- Clarifying strategic brand choices around target consumer, insights, opportunities and benefits to inform brand purpose and positioning development.
- Identify brand must win battles, aligned to brand value drivers and using 5Ws analysis to understand the competitor and markets
- Integrating appropriate shopper understanding and customer understanding into the communication and activation strategy to create a commercially relevant plan that has the potential to drive ROI
- Actively contribute to global brand vision, strategy and plans
- Leverage globally developed work and consistently strive to deliver brilliant local brand activation together with the markets, in order to connect with and impact consumers and shoppers
- Translate the global brand positioning into implications for localisation, adapt global through-the-line campaigns by amplification in cooperation the local markets.
Strong Brand Management background
You hold a degree in Marketing, Business Economics or similar and have a minimum of 5 years’ brand management experience. You are passionate about brands and enjoy the entire journey from gathering consumer insights throughout strategy development to creating breakthrough communication. You have strong strategic and analytical skills combined with a global and outgoing mind-set that enables you to work with people across cultures and to create strong relationships with all relevant stakeholders. You are commercially driven, and you know how to translate consumer needs into measurable business results.
Application and contact
We process applications as we receive them so please apply before 30 June using this link. For additional information, please contact Director Kristian Lerche Nielsen at email@example.com. Please state in your application where you have seen the advertisement.