We are currently looking to recruit a Global Quality Manager to join our Global QEHS (Quality, Environment, Health and Safety) team. In this role you will report to the category responsible QEHS Director and will be based in one of our offices in either Aarhus, Düsseldorf or Leeds. As Global Quality Manager you will help to lead, promote and embed quality and technical standards across all sites within the Milk and Yogurt (MY) category. You will also support sites with technical troubleshooting and help to foster a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and best practice throughout MY.
Some of your key responsibilities in this role will include:
• Developing relevant quality and technical standards within MY (in collaboration with the Quality Development team) and providing input to Arla QEHS standards as required
• Delivering cross border MY category product standards to align globally in areas which impact product quality and consistency (e.g. CIP, product testing, maintenance standards)
• Supporting sites in preparing and reviewing site quality and technical improvement plans e.g. CPMU reduction, audit non-conformances, hygiene and process improvements
• Developing, reviewing and interpreting quality and technical KPI reports and working with sites to develop improvement plans and activities (e.g. cost of quality deficiency, CPMU) supporting the QEHS Business Partners.
• Providing expert advice to sites in dealing with crises and managing serious issues (inc. major complaint investigations) particularly in relation to product quality
• Supporting the management of subcontractors, joint ventures and new site integration in relation to quality and technical standards
• Working collaboratively to share best practice, learnings and quality and technical performance across sites and functions
• Supporting the successful delivery of key projects across the MY category including NPD, capital investments, supply chain improvements and factory transfers and providing coordination across the category, supporting on hygienic equipment design and implementation, cleaning processes and methods and commissioning protocols as a focus area
• Participating in developing category specific Quality and Food Safety business plans
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level in dairy science, food science or a related discipline. You will also have substantial experience of working in a fast paced, food manufacturing environment delivering significant results in quality and technical delivery. With a sound knowledge of legal legislation, as well as industry and customer requirements, you will also have an understanding of GFSi (BRC/IFS/FSSC22000) food standards. An excellent communicator you will be able to present confidently and will also be able to build relationships with a range of colleagues globally across different functions. Finally you will have strong analytical and auditing skills (ideally to lead auditor level).
The closing date for this role is 6th September 2019
Please apply via this link.