Do you want to work with quality in a truly ambitious environment? Then you could be just the right person for the job as Global QEHS Officer in Arla Foods Ingredients (AFI) in Aarhus. We are an independent company within the Arla Foods Group, with an ambition to become the true global leader in value-added whey. You can look forward to join our supply chain and have a key role representing various production sites worldwide.
Our vision is to be world-leading in providing advanced innovative solutions within the whey ingredients industry. Quality is the absolute key to the success of AFI producing high-end nutritional products with the ambition to become the true world leader in value added whey.
Ensure & develop a global focus on quality in AFI in a team of 4 colleagues
You will be part of the QEHS Care QA Team, which are responsible for supporting quality issues on R&D and New Product Development projects. You and your team colleagues act as business partners towards our production plants, ensuring alignment with the AFI strategy and a secure implementation of best practice globally.
Provide QEHS support for daily quality operations related to joint ventures / Partners
In this role, you develop and maintain effective systems in order to ensure alignment of QHS issues for our joint ventures/Partners. You are also responsible for daily quality operation for a specific Partner incl. handling quality contracts, change control cases, risk assessment, auditing of Partner and support to external customers audits of Partner.
Some of your more specific tasks include:
Concerning daily operations - Assure the right quality at partners and J/V’s:
- For Partner, product positive release of product batches
- Deviation management
- Complaint handling
- Gather, monitor, analyse and report on quality information and data, and follow up. Provide relevant reports to partners and management as applicable
- Install and report on KPIs and ensure follow up on these
- Secure continuous improvements by initiating actions to reduce the number and extent of Quality related deviations/changes
- Send and evaluate Questionnaires on potential JV/Partners
Food/diary quality background and strong stakeholder management skills
To succeed in this position, you need to possess excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. It is up to you to ensure productive collaboration across functions, so your personal competencies within being proactive, analytical, detail and goal oriented will be needed to create results on a daily basis. Your professional qualifications:
- You hold a degree in Food Science, Dairy Science or similar relevant technical education
- You have solid experience working in the food manufacturing business, preferably in a quality function
- Broad knowledge of food chemistry, food microbiology, food safety, quality assurance and food production would be ideal
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply no later than 13 August. For additional information, please call Quality Team Manager Merete Höök Gravgaard on +45 91 31 95 96,
Please apply via this LINK