Do you have a mind for numbers and a taste for optimal utilization of capacity and resources? As an Intern in Global Planning you will work with dedicated, passionate and professional colleagues supporting you while you add invaluable work experience to your resume.
About the Internship
You will add value to the success of our sites!
As an intern in Global Planning you will have a lot of responsibilities – and your colleagues will depend on your work and effort. You are, among other things expected to:
- Support the planners in their daily tasks with balancing available milk and capacity with the market demand. As such, you will play a role ensuring that we apply and use our capacities optimally from a global perspective
- Help the planners with preparing material and analysis for the monthly Sales & Operation Planning process (S&OP)
- Participate in planning meetings at site and other relevant meetings with stakeholders.
- Handle purchase of packaging material
- Have close collaboration with leaders and employees at all levels and gain a unique insight into Arla Foods’ business processes across units and functions
Who are you?
We are looking for a highly skilled candidate with strong analytical skills. You are a super user in Excel and preferable studying logistic and supply chain management.
You are ambitious, a strong communicator, structured and can keep track of several tasks at once. You are proactive, able to remain calm under pressure, and you use your analytical skills when solving problems.
Additionally, you are an outgoing person who is open to new tasks and you are not afraid to take responsibility or jump with both feet into something completely unknown.
What do we offer?
As an intern in Global Planning you will be given a lot of responsibility and a real chance to show your potential. You will work on your own projects where you will scope, plan and execute important assignments.
Application and contact
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply via the link below no later than 2 March 2020.
For additional information, please contact Louise Pind Neergaard on +45 89381322.
Please apply via this link.