Do you have an interest in driving business performance and developing people? Do you want to work for a global FMCG company with an aggressive growth agenda?
Then we have an extraordinary opportunity that will help you build a strong foundation for your future career and offer you potential for personal growth.
About the Internship
- Assisting on migrating and rebuilding Arla’s current global learning portal from Sharepoint 2013 to Sharepoint Online
- Contributing to exciting development projects in the global talent and graduate development areas
The Global People Development team is an ambitious and agile team placed at Arla’s global headquarters in Viby, Aarhus.
We are on an exciting journey, where our approach to Talent Management has undergone significant changes. You will be a full integrated part of the team and will assist and participate in various tasks in the global people development space.
Who are you?
- You are presumably a Master’s student within a relevant line of study, such as business administration, information studies, HR or maybe something completely else
- It is a prerequisite, that you have a digital mindset with very strong skills within tools as Sharepoint and PowerPoint.
- You need to have a strong drive, be able to work independently, and take ownership for your tasks
- On top of that you should have a curios approach, with the ability to develop new solutions and ideas
- The main work language is English, so you need to be able to communicate both written and orally in English
We expect you to:
- Be able to begin your internship in August or primo Sept. 2019
- Stay for at least 4 months
- Work 30-37 hours a week (we are flexible)
What do we offer?
We offer you a great professional experience, and we will give you the support you need to succeed with the objectives we define together during the first couple of weeks of your internship. We want you to experience that at Arla, we are committed to professional development, and joining our great company for an internship will give you the chance to grow and try out new things’.
Application and contact
If you see this as the perfect internship for you, please apply as soon as possible via the link below. We will assess applications on an ongoing basis and close the position when a candidate has been selected.
Please note, that to apply for this position it is a requirement that you are enrolled in a study programme during the entire internship.
For additional information, you are welcome to contact Consultant Aske Arildsen (+ 45 91 31 13 55).
Please apply via this link.