Do you have a mind for numbers, a strong focus on optimal utilization of resources, and want to work within a global team?
If yes, then consider applying to join our Milk Planning team in a job which balances Arla’s milk supply, demand and capacities globally. You will have great opportunities to deliver results that have significant positive effect on the business and influence the work of many of your colleagues. The position is a maternity cover for 12-14 months giving you the possibility to show your abilities and accelerate your future career.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Forecasting milk supply
- Matching milk supply, demand and capacity in an optimal way
- Acting as the coordinating link between production planners, Arla’s milk collection and distribution logistics function, and other key stakeholders
- Prepare material and analysis for the monthly Sales & Operation Planning process
Based at our Headquarter in Viby, you will have close collaboration with leaders and colleagues at all levels, and gain a unique insight into Arla Foods’ business across units and functions. Furthermore, this job will give you the opportunity to develop your skills personally and professionally within a global milk cooperative.
Proactive logistician with strong analytical and communication skills
You hold a master degree either within Economics or Supply Chain Management, and have preferably been working with planning and logistics for a few years. In your approach you are positive, goal-oriented and thrive on working embedded within a team spread globally. You are proactive and possess strong analytical skills. You are able to retain a service-oriented approach and show excellent stakeholder management skills, whilst remaining calm under pressure.
Further, you will ideally:
- Possess strong IT skills, with an emphasis on Excel
- Be comfortable working within a matrix, both cross functionally and globally
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and if you speak German it will be considered an advantage.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Director Michael Bøgh Linde Vinther on + 45 9131 6057.
Please apply via this LINK.