Are you passionate about QEHS and want to shape Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety (QEHS) within Global Logistics in the newly established position of Quality and Food Safety Manager?
As Quality and Food Safety Manager, you get the chance to play a key role in heightening the QEHS standards across Arla Global Logistics and make a significant contribution to our future success. This is a unique opportunity to push your career forward in a challenging role within an organisation that is dedicated to helping its employees grow. This is a perfect career opportunity in the fifth largest dairy company in the world with high ambitions in QEHS.
Driving and aligning global QEHS development
Based out of Arla headquarters in Viby, Denmark, your main responsibility will be to develop and ensure implementation of global Quality and Food Safety standards for Logistics across both our core markets and within our International business. You will be expected to work both strategically and hands on in order to deliver QEHS improvements within Global Logistics. To be effective in this role it will require excellent facilitation and influencingskills at all levels of the organisation. Your tasks will include:
- Setting minimum standards for Quality and Food Safety within Global Logistics across countries and ensuring global deployment;
- Monitoring and analysing Global Logistics Quality & Food Safety data as well as developing plans to continuously improve performance and address performance gaps;
- Maintaining and developing the overall Global Logistics QEHS management system;
- Carrying out Quality and Food Safety internal and external 3rd party Logistics audits as required;
- Participating in relevant internal and external networks and industry forums and developing organisationalknowledge sharing across Global Logistics;
- Developing and training colleagues throughout the Global Logistics organisation to increase the levels of QEHS competence.
Logistics experience and a practical approach
You probably hold a degree within food science, manufacturing/logistics, environment or a related discipline. In addition to this, you have the following:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with QEHS – preferably from a manufacturing (production / logistics) environment;
- Operational experience from distribution and/or warehousing, where you have managed logistics and supply chain;
- Minimum 3 years of experience within food chain operations.
As a person, you are motivated by driving improvement through strategic and hands-on work. You have a global mindset and good communications skills in English, and you enjoy collaborating with many international stakeholders.
Application and Contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call QEHS Director, Anne-Frances Ball +44 7794 999 419.
Please apply via this LINK