HR Shared Services in Arla is a unique place where you can learn a wide variety of HR processes, including recruitment, onboarding, learning, performance management, Masterdata, mobility and more. We support our colleagues as a 1st line support with HR questions and tasks. Moreover, we work closely with HR teams around the world to deliver HR operations.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Global HR Masterdata Team Leader, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
In this role you will help Arla colleagues succeed at work by leading Global HR Masterdata Team of professionals, being responsible for the service and performance of the team, significantly contributing to the Global HR Service Delivery strategy.
Specifically, you will:
- Participate in the transformation journey for HR MDM Team globally by developing a new HR SSC Service Delivery
- Lead the team of Global HR MDM Coordinators and HR Administrators with a strong focus on operational management.
- You will be highly involved in business planning, delivering work organisation improvements, motivate the team, execute and monitor team performance
- Deliver on operational plans by setting day-to-day team objectives, workload planning and delivering high quality service to our customers
- Ensure the realization of tasks for HR MDM team according to good practice and SLA
- Monitor performance dashboards to identify areas of risk or intervention
- Act as an escalation point for all queries addressed to your team
- Further develop cross-functional partnership with internal and external stakeholders
- Handle sensitive data with discretion
- Identify opportunities for efficiency or improvement
- Last but not least, you will be responsible for excellent collaboration with other leads and teams in HRSSC and in Global HR.
Who are you?
We are looking for an experienced leader with an operational management background, can-do attitude, open mind and ability to develop team’s potential.
- Have 2 years’ supervisory experience - in a shared services environment preferred
- Are experienced with HR processes (preferably in HRSSC area). You understand global HR processes and want to develop in HR area.
- Are familiar with HR policies, procedures and best practices particularly in a central service-delivery model
- Used to work with enterprise HR systems (SuccessFactors)
- Have experience in quality assurance, data quality, incident management
- Are experience in stakeholder’s management and have capability of building positive business relationships.
Finally, working and communicating in English is natural for you. As an open-minded person, you feel comfortable when challenging the ‘status quo’ and you understand how important the service mindset is. You are able to work in a fast-changing environment of HR processes and HR tools to support business in performing their daily tasks.
What do we offer?
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Please apply via this [link].
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.