Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Global HR MDM Coordinator, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
HR Shared Services in Arla is a unique place where you can learn a wide variety of HR processes, including recruitment, onboarding, learning, performance management, Masterdata, mobility and more. We support our colleagues as a 1st line support with HR questions and tasks. Moreover, we work closely with HR teams around the world to deliver HR operations.
As an Global HR Masterdata Coordinator, you will be supporting the business on a global scale by employee and organisational data maintenance.
Specifically, you will:
• maintain all organisational and employee Masterdata
• support the organisational changes by performing relevant Masterdata changes
• be the gatekeeper for HR Masterdata processes and quality
• provide professional HR support to designated groups within the HR organisation
• create and maintain process documentation
• assist in process simplifications and improvements
Who are you?
You are a person interested in and having understanding for global HR processes. Also you are capable of building positive relationships and have a customer service mindset.
• have experience in HR Masterdata processes
• have experience in Shared Service Centre
• are proficient in Microsoft Office
• have experience in SAP
• are fluent in English
What do we offer?
• Relocation package
• Work in an international team in a matrix structure
• Friendly atmosphere
• Medical care & life insurance
• Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
• Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
• Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Please apply via this [link].
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.