Are you a digital design aficionado? And would you like to use your skills in a global organisation marked by an entrepreneurial spirit?
In Arla, a new division is seeing the light of day – a content studio from which all future digital creative outlets will be developed. And we would like you to join us.
“Right now, we are establishing a new digital powerhouse – a content studio where we will work with digital marketing aimed towards both the Danish and international markets. As our global digital designer, you will play a central role in creating cutting-edge design as you will be involved in every aspect of the creative process – from initial idea to final launch,” says Thomas Heilskov, Director and Global Head of Digital.
About the job
As a global digital designer, you will support our content studio manager and creative lead in developing digital assets for consumer communication across our paid and owned channels. This includes our global Arla brands such as Lurpak and Castello but also highly strategic Danish brands like Kærgården and Karolines Køkken.
You will be driving the digital design process and overseeing digital design guidelines across brands. And you will be responsible for the full project design life cycle management – from brief and design to usability – keeping an eye on the build of design along the way.
Staying on top of emerging digital trends, you will:
- Participate in creative and design scoping sessions to develop new ideas and concepts
- Develop content for websites, apps, interfaces and digital campaigns (video, paid social media, mobile, etc.)
- Follow directions from the creative lead and work with the content team to conceptualise seasonal campaigns and always-on digital activation toolkits
- Articulate and present creative ideas to the brand teams and marketing community
- Support junior designers and collaborate with developers and our web department to deliver digital output and designs of the highest quality for all digital touch points
Who are you?
With your excellent understanding of core design, typography, colour and layout, you are able to develop and rethink digital craftmanship. You have a high attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling different projects simultaneously. Moreover, you have strong communication skills, allowing you to engage colleagues and challenge preconceptions about design.
You also bring:
- Solid experience from a similar role within a creative digital agency or inhouse department, ideally within FMCG
- Experience in designing cutting-edge design guidelines and creative brand presentations for websites, apps, interfaces and/or digital campaigns
- Excellent skills within Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch and InVision
- Knowledge of data-driven digital content production
- Fluency in English
What do we offer?
We are building a team from scratch – giving you a unique chance to be part of the beginning and putting your mark on our tomorrow.
Our ambition is to have the Content Studio handle all aspects of digital marketing – from setting the overall direction to executing online video production, website campaign toolkits and reactive media plans for hero and always-on, tactical campaigns. Your team will do it all, and you will be part of this journey.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. Please apply no later than November 20, 2018.
For additional information, please call Director and Global Head of Digital Thomas Heilskov on +45 76 43 45 83.
Please apply via this link.