Are you a savvy digital copywriter, and would you like see your creative ideas come to life in a global organisation marked by an entrepreneurial spirit?
In Arla, a new division is seeing the light of day – a content studio from which all future digital creative content will be developed. Do you want to join us?
“At this very moment, we are establishing a new digital powerhouse where we will work with digital marketing aimed towards both the Danish and international markets. We’ve got some big campaigns and new product development plans in place, and we would like you to set the direction for great copy for our web pages and social media. And you will have a team of creative digital design and content aficionados to support you,” says Thomas Heilskov, Director and Global Head of Digital.
About the job
As a global digital copywriter, you will be responsible for our global Arla brands and copywriting capabilities. This includes brands such as Lurpak and Castello but also highly strategic Danish brands like Kærgården and Karolines Køkken.
Working alongside our creative lead and studio manager, you will tackle big projects, but you also get to work on the little touches to campaigns, reactive media and always-on content plans and concepts.
With an original approach and the urge to bring concepts to life, you will:
- Write great copy for campaigns, product packaging, customer marketing, digital channels and shopper activation toolkits
- Find the best stories from around the business and share them internally and with our consumers
- Brainstorm visual and copy ideas with clients, your content team and digital marketing managers to define toolkit activation strategies
- Work closely with a team of talented freelance copywriters to develop, promote and protect the different Arla brands’ tone of voice
- Proofread as well as translate Danish and English texts to ensure error free copy that engages our consumers
Who are you?
You are used to taking on projects from scratch and know how to juggle a large workload and tight deadlines at the same time. Moreover, you have a passion for words and excellent copywriting skills, allowing you to build strong content communication concepts and clear copy.
You also bring:
- An impressive portfolio of work to wow us with, preferably including some examples of content marketing campaigns you have been involved with
- Solid experience from a similar role within a creative digital agency or inhouse department, ideally within FMCG
- Solid team player skills to collaborate closely with the content team, production, development and other stakeholders
- Knowledge of data-driven content production using A/B split tests
- Preferably native level of English and ideally also fluency in Danish
- Attention to detail and a strong creative flair – these will tip the scales in your favour
What do we offer?
We are building a team from scratch – giving you a unique chance to be part of the beginning and putting your mark on our tomorrow.
Our ambition is to have the Content Studio handle all aspects of digital marketing – from setting the overall direction to executing social media campaign toolkits, reactive media plans for hero and always-on, tactical campaigns. Your team will do it all, and you will be central to this journey.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. Please apply no later than November 20, 2018.
For additional information, please call Director and Global Head of Digital Thomas Heilskov on +45 76 43 45 83.
Please apply via this link.