About the job
As a Global Creative Specialist, you will support our Content Studio Manager and Creative Lead in crafting concepts and executing campaigns.
You will be presenting and pitching to clients, providing creative direction to team members and freelancers all while developing digital assets for consumer communication across our paid and owned channels. This includes our global Arla brands such as Lurpak, Castello and Cocio but also highly strategic Danish brands like Kærgården and Karolines Køkken.
You will be driving the digital design process, developing overall direction and overseeing design guidelines across brands. And you will be responsible for the full project design life cycle management – from brief and design to look and feel and tone of voice – keeping your eyes on balls from A-Z in the project.
Staying on top of emerging digital trends, you will:
- Participate in creative and design scoping sessions to develop new ideas and concepts
- Develop content for websites, apps, interfaces and digital campaigns (video, paid social media, mobile, etc.)
- Follow directions from the Creative Lead and work with the content team to conceptualise seasonal campaigns and always-on digital activation toolkits
- Articulate and present creative ideas to the brand teams and marketing community
- Support junior designers and collaborate with developers and our data & tech department to deliver campaigns of the highest quality for all digital touch points
Who are you?
With your excellent understanding of the digital consumer and customer journey, you are able to develop and rethink digital craftmanship. You’ll lead and direct own projects and collaborate with the creative team to turn data and human insights into efficient and effective digital content and campaigns that deliver on the needs of the business. You have a high attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling different projects simultaneously. Moreover, you have strong communication skills, allowing you to engage colleagues and challenge preconceptions.
You also bring:
- Solid experience from a similar role within a creative digital agency or inhouse department, ideally within FMCG
- Experience in designing cutting-edge design guidelines and creative brand presentations for websites, apps, interfaces and/or digital campaigns
- Excellent skills within breaking down concepts from early ideation to tangible production; writing production briefs, setting up shoots, creating moodboards and selling in ideas.
- Knowledge of data-driven digital content production
- Fluency in English
What do we offer?
We are building a team from scratch – giving you a unique chance to be part of the beginning and putting your mark on our tomorrow.
Our ambition is to have the Content Studio handle all aspects of digital marketing – from setting the overall direction to executing online video production, website campaign toolkits and reactive media plans for hero and always-on as well as tactical campaigns. Our team will do it all, and you will be part of this journey.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. Please apply as soon as possible.
For additional information, please call Global Head of Content Studio, Jais Holm Skylvad on +45 91 31 68 05.
Please apply via this link.