Are you ready to shape and create the future of dairy? Ready for an international position on a world class global brand? We are looking for an energized, result oriented and experienced brand manager for our Starbucks licensed ice-coffee business – are you our new colleague? Milk Based Beverages is one of the strategic big bets in Arla and our Starbucks ice-coffee business is a key pillar in our 2022 ambitions. This role will give you an opportunity to become a key player on this journey.
If you are looking for a job that is high paced, wide and varied and truly international the position as Global Brand Manager is just for you. You will be joining a brand team of 4 marketers and we offer you an interesting role which requires both branding, marketing and commercial skills. From understanding and respecting the DNA on a global licensed brand, you will be responsible for being the brand guardian across multiple European and Middle-East markets. The job will take you travelling up to approximately 15 – 20 days per year.
Commercial acumen and brand management
You will be playing a key role in driving the global brand performance – both short and long term. You will be contributing to the future growth by leading key innovation and marketing projects together with our license partner, agencies and cross functional project teams. Further, you will drive impactful implementation of our global brand strategies and plans in some of our biggest markets by acting as a strong partner to the local commercial teams. You will secure strong buy-in, effective collaboration and relevant asset development – and ultimately deliver ambitious brand growth.
- Day to day sparring with local commercial teams and ensure implementation and execution of global brand strategy and plans.
- Follow up on market performance and champion corrective actions.
- Drive marketing and innovation projects in close collaboration with key stakeholders – incl. license partner & cross functional teams.
- Lead channel strategy and activation toolkit development and implementation.
- Establish marketing effectiveness agenda to raise the bar on activations & toolkits.
- Actively contribute to global brand vision, strategy, plans & toolkits
- Collaborate with agencies
Drive and proven track record
As a person you are driven and commercially oriented. You thrive in a matrix organisation and easily build commitment and trust with stakeholders. You have a strong marketing background combined with solid understanding of the marketing mix and in-market commercial realities. You know how to think consumer, shopper and customer.
Preferably you have:
- A university degree
- 5 years of experience within FMCG in global and/or local roles
- Proven experience with brand building and marketing activation
- Fully skilled and experienced in working with the full marketing mix – especially shopper and retail marketing would be a preference.
- Fluent in English
Based at Arla Foods, Århus we offer an exceptional international opportunity to work with one of the world’s biggest and most admired brands.
“In the Milk Based Beverages Business Unit, our mission is to create meaningful connections with consumers through better beverage experiences. In this role, you get a unique chance to work on one of the absolute strongest consumer brands in the world and to contribute to establish it in a new and fast-growing domain. You will have the opportunity to work on all the elements of the marketing toolkit in close collaboration with our license partner and markets“ says Sr. Global Brand Manager Carsten Mortensen.
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Senior Global Brand Manager Carsten Mortensen on +45 91 33 88 11.
Please apply via this link