We’re at a very exciting stage in the development of our company, growing globally, expanding our core brands. If you’re someone who is excited about challenge and wants to work on a global brand, then you’ll be interested in joining us on this journey!
As the Global Brand Manager, Spreadable Cheese & Yellow Cheese International, based in Denmark, you analyse commercial and category growth opportunities and brand value drivers to build brand strategy in order to generate brand growth for our brands within Spreadable Cheese and Yellow Cheese International.
In close cooperation with Arla Foods’ global category and brand teams, agency partners as well as the global and local management teams, you identify new growth opportunities and develop solutions that further strengthen the Arla brands and their positions. In overview, your primary tasks will be to:
- Develops and executes launch and roll-out plans in alignment with markets.
- Guards local execution in line with the global brand strategy
- Actively contribute to global brand vision, strategy and plans
- Delivers on global KPIs for brand performance and aligns with markets.
- Follows up on performance and champions corrective actions.
- Identifies and drives brand profit improvement initiatives.
- Ensures optimal and effective use of marketing budget.
- Implements brand strategy and yearly business plans in markets.
- Develops and executes innovation roadmap from idea through to launch.
- Secures strategic alignment across key stakeholders (i.e. Markets, Supply Chain, Innovation, PM etc.).
Strong brand Management background
You hold a degree in Marketing, Business Economics or similar and have a minimum of 3 years’ brand management experience. You are passionate about brands and enjoy the entire journey from gathering consumer insights throughout strategy development to creating breakthrough. You have strong strategic and analytical skills combined with a global and outgoing mind-set that enables you to work with people across cultures and to create strong relationships with all relevant stakeholders. You are commercially driven, and you know how to translate consumer needs into measurable business results.
Application and contact
We process applications as we receive them so please apply before 30 June 2017 using this link. For additional information, please contact Director Kristian Lerche Nielsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.