Would you like to play a vital part in growing and expanding Arla Pro’s Cheese category?
And do you want to drive the development of products that make a difference for our B2B customers and help ensure our continued global success?
“In this role, you can really make a difference and create tangible business results based on your ideas. You will be part of the entire product development process from gathering insights and generating ideas to having the final product in your hands ready for market,” explains Tania Malene F. Hecquard, Senior Category Manager, Cheese.
About the job
Joining the Arla Pro Global Foodservice organisation, you will become part of a passionate team. We are responsible for ensuring the development of new products and managing and expanding categories from a global perspective.
More specifically, you will join the Cheese category team. We are responsible for Arla Pro’s cheeses, such as yellow, white, cream and blue cheeses. We are also developing flexitarian solutions for Foodservice, following a worldwide relevant trend of more sustainable eating.
Collaborating closely with the Senior Category Manager, you will help expand and develop the Cheese category globally. Value-adding innovation is evident in our mindset and approach, and you will work closely with our NPD department as well as on co-development projects with B2B customers.
More specifically, you will:
- Participate in building a strong innovation pipeline, e.g. through planning ideation workshops, exploring new opportunities and supporting the building of relevant business cases
- Manage and drive your own projects
- Assist the Senior Category Manager as a co-project manager on large-scale projects
- Create concepts and implement relevant marketing activities and processes across markets
- Utilise the appropriate templates and systems to ensure that the Arla Foods project process is being followed
Who are you?
Your excellent collaboration and communication skills enable you to engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels. You are flexible and embrace change while being able to see possibilities where others see challenges. Moreover, you display a high level of proactivity. Finally:
- You hold a relevant degree at master’s or bachelor’s level
- You have some years’ relevant experience or are a recent graduate with project and stakeholder management experience from a student position
- You speak and write English fluently
- It is an advantage if you have B2B/food service experience – e.g. from quick service or full service restaurants
- It is an advantage if you have brand management or product management experience
What do we offer?
Becoming a part of Arla Pro, you will join a professional but fun team with big ambitions. We share an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy bouncing ideas around and inspiring each other to push our work forward. As our new global assistant category manager, you will have every opportunity to put your stamp on an area which is highly prioritised in Arla Foods.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. We will on a continuous basis invite for interviews.
For additional information, please call Senior Category Manager, Cheese, Tania Malene F. Hecquard on +45 91 31 28 09.
Please apply via link