At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
Join us as an Accountant and you'll become a vital part of our company. As one of the world's leading dairies we need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective. If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experience in the area of accountancy, you are the one we are looking for!
Turning activities into business opportunities
On this position you will focus on:
- Processing all requirements coming in from Business Groups and Corporate within finance modules with regards to current SLA and timeline.
- You will be running and reconciling settlements for cost allocation and B/S accounts. In addition to that you will perform GL period-end procedures.
- Generating reports for internal analysis and external authorities as well as preparing statistical and KPI reports for your supervisor.
- Participating in improvement/process optimisation projects
- Creating and maintaining process documentation
- Participating in establishing and maintaining internal control procedures
What we expect from you?
- Holding a degree in finance or accounting and having 1-2 years of experience in accounting or finance (preferably from a Shared Services organisation or major company)
- End to End financial processes understanding (business and accounting perspective)
- Builds professional relations with internal and external stakeholders, takes on advisory role
- To be successful in that role you have to speak English fluently
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system will be an asset
What you can expect from us:
- Work in an international team
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place
- Relocation package
- Professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox 360 and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We will continuously invite candidates for further process and will get back to you once we have reviewed your application thoroughly.
Please apply via this LINK