At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products.
In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
Join us as the Accountant in GL team, and you'll become a vital part of our company. Main goal of this position would be assistance in processing all requirements coming in from Business Groups and Corporate within finance modules. As one of the world's leading dairies we need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective. If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experience in the area of accountancy, you are the one we are looking for!
Turning activities into business opportunities
With your passion and dedication you'll contribute to the service and performance culture within GL team. After all, we've got to where we are because we're passionate about what we do.
Your role will be:
- On this position you will focus on processing all requirements coming in from Business Groups and Corporate within finance modules with regards to current SLA and timeline.
- On a daily basis you will be running and reconciling settlements for cost allocation and B/S accounts.
- In addition to that you will perform GL period-end procedures.
- Among others, you will be in charge of generating reports for internal analysis and external authorities as well as preparing statistical and KPI reports for your supervisor.
- These given tasks you will handle with SAP R3 or via excel spreadsheet.
- Beside that you would be welcome to participate in improvement & technical solutions regarding FI/CO, AA, MM modules as well as process optimization projects due to our philosophy of development of processes and technical solutions.
What we expect form you:
- In regards to continuous growth of our Shared Service Centre in Gdańsk we are looking for graduates of finance, accounting or similar area.
- Around 1 year experience within General Ledger area are needed and knowledge of SAP or other ERP system (preferable).
- To be successful in that role you have to speak English fluently.
- We are looking for cooperative and self-engaged people who want to challenge themselves with the unique experience of working in fast-paced environment and system data analysis.
- In addition we expect the candidate to have great analytical skills, attention to details and accuracy.
- We appreciate willingness to develop in area of accountancy and sharing Arla values.
What you can expect from us:
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please apply via this link.