We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our agile development team. You will develop internal products while working closely with architects, data scientists, data engineers and product owners in the team.
To enable our growth, we are creating a new IT hub in Gdansk, Poland. That is why we are looking for you to join about 40 other IT specialists, including SAP consultants, project managers, agile coaches and developers, to deliver great results within e.g. SAP, web and mobile.
As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things on your own initiative. Join us to help create a centre of expertise and collaborate across cultures and borders.
Build Advanced Analytics Solutions
We are looking for a full stack developer to work closely with our data scientists, architects, product owners and external stakeholders to build our future advanced analytics solutions:
- Contribute to building and maintaining our cloud solutions
- Work in an agile environment delivering solutions across Arla
- Be part of a new team tasked with turning Arla into a data driven organisation
“We already have a Shared Services Centre in Gdansk, so you will join a major, well-established and modern workplace and you will get a first-hand impression of exciting and complex tools and processes,” says Hans Grønnebæk Hansen, Senior Manager, Agile Transformation.
Your Gdansk possibility
We are insourcing IT competences and establishing a new IT hub in Gdansk to supplement our headquarter in Viby, Denmark and international presence in Europe. Joining IT Solutions and Arla, you become part of a company that is known for our use of agile processes, our internal collaboration and our ability to deliver IT solutions that add value to our end-users.
As a team, we support Europe’s largest Dairy, a wide range of products and the farmers who own Arla Foods through great IT solutions. Helping us to create these, you can be sure to make a real difference for the entire organisation, and your colleagues near and far. Join us to help us create the future of dairy.
- Strong experience in .NET Full Stack development – Entity Framework for ADO.NET and ASP.NET Core, MS SQL Server, Visual Studio, Azure SQL DB, C#.
- Advanced experience in SQL Server designing and developing objects, tables, data models, stored procedures, scripting, views, triggers.
- Experience working with cloud services, SQL Database and BLOB storage in Microsoft Azure, Azure Data Factory and Azure Datalake.
- Experience with Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (Flask).
- Experience with Work Item Management tools, such as VSTS.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Experience estimating and planning projects.
- Familiar with Agile principles and practices and the application of these in delivering products.
- Web UI / UX design skills – developing beautiful, easy to use customer facing systems
- Exposure in at least one reporting tool like Power BI
Interested in a new opportunity?
Arla is on a journey to create the future of dairy. Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. So, if you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realise your ambitions - whatever they may be.
If this sounds exciting, feel free to call Kasper Pors Hansen at +45 91 31 98 74 or apply as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application.
Please apply via this link.
Arla’s Global IT comprises approximately 210 highly skilled IT specialists across DK, SE, GE, UK and PL as well as around 800 consultants who work with SAP, Microsoft and app development. Soon we will be 300+ employees looking at e.g. redesign of the logistics processes for Arla’s Global Warehouse & Distribution using SAP technology and establishment of an Analytics Powerhouse for the global Arla organisation to ensure faster and better decision-making through Big data.
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Arla®, Castello® and Lurpak® – brands like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world.