At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products.
In our well-established Shared Services Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world-class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
We are seeking for young, ambitious people with fresh perspective and the need of inner growth. If you are willing to develop in the area of accountancy, procurement or HR master data, you are the one we are looking for! Join us on Junior position and become a member of our international team.
Communication with impact
Thanks to your language skills and team mindset, you'll have the chance to cooperate with Arla globally.
Your main focus will be:
- Assisting internal clients as well as their customers and vendors – while holding a role of speaker you would be a point of contact for given market in terms of accounting/procurement/master data area
- Quality assurance and applying country specific guidelines set up by each of the country teams
- Participating in cross-departmental projects and fulfilling other accounting tasks as requested by the executive
Language fluency and ‘can do’ attitude
In regard to continuous growth of our Shared Services Centre in Gdansk we are currently looking for recent graduates and final year students with advanced English and fluency in languages like: Swedish, German, Danish, Dutch, Finnish. If you already have some experience in SSC industry, accountancy or master data area, it would be a major plus.
We are looking for highly-motivated people who want to challenge themselves with the unique experience of working in an international environment, requiring frequent contact with customers and system data analysis. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
What you can expect from us
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable workplace with great seaview (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Benefits cafeteria (MultiSport card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.)
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please apply via this link.