At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make special moments worth savouring and healthy tasty breakfasts worth waking up to. With brands like Arla Cheesy®, Lurpak®, Arla® & Castello® we are a natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world and a favorite in many households. We want people to enjoy our natural, healthy and tasty products made with our fresh and nutritious milk coming from our own Arla farmers.
- Develop Arla’s Foodservice & Retail Business Plan and secure the implementation of sales and marketing strategy implementation in the market (Taiwan & Hongkong)
- Responsible for Arla´s product strategy implementation and attracting targets clients within the Food Service & Retail Channel.
- Lead to develop a relationship with a local partners incl develop strategic partnership with new and existing partners.
- Build distributor’s sales team with capability and executive force
- Build a long-term relationship with key customers to ensure achieving sales and profit goals
- Secure sale-in into the biggest KA in TW and HK within both segments.
- Deliver annual & monthly target
- Align Foodservice & Retail product assortment and pricing strategy with distributor
- Develop and carry out sales plan according to the sales goal
- Secure best-in class Retail execution
- Master degree in business management or similar
- 5-10 years of experience in Food Service industry in Thailand/Vietnam; with food service channel experience preferred
- Fluent in English for communicating with foreigners; Client/ business knowledge
- Ability to travel abroad (within Asia region – bimonthly) and Europe (1-2 trips per year).
- Ability to travel 30-40 days of traveling per year.
- Marketing & Sales knowledge with strong TW&HK background in FMCG execution.
- Multi culture background.
- Preferred local language speaker (Cantonese/Chinese) + English (fluent in writing and reading)
- Strategic thinking with long FCMG track record
- Positive thinking and have a passion to build business
- Strong planning and execute capability
Please apply through our website under link
Reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Dennis Klein (HR Manager Talent Acquisition) via OneHR@arlafoods.com. E-Mail applications will not be considered.
Arla Foods is a company with equal opportunities for everyone regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position. Purely for reasons of readability we have chosen to create all our job postings in male format. We explicitly look forward to all applications regardless if the candidate is male, female, diverse and will also exclude any other criteria from our screening process that is not professional qualification.